The tutorials, Jekyll themes, and other articles I publish have been a true labor of love for me. If you’ve found any of this free content useful here’s how to show your thanks and motivate me to create more of it.
Send a Donation
If you’d like to send a donation my way so I can continue to provide free content and themes — hit one of the buttons below. I accept PayPal, Square Cash, and Bitcoin:
If you shop on Amazon.com, using my referral link below will earn me a small commission if you end up buying something. I also maintain an Amazon Wish List if you are feeling extra generous.
Spread the Word
Have a website or use social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, or Pinterest? Please consider sharing the content found on Made Mistakes or linking to https://mademistakes.com
Follow Me on Social Media
I post fairly infrequently on social media — I’m not the type to barf out a stream of rants and retweets in quick succession. Posts are along the lines of in-process artwork, speed painting videos, web design and development tidbits, sarcastic remarks, and photographic fragments from what little life I live.
If these sorts of things interest you, follow along on:
Subscribe to the Feeds
The main feed1 for everything on Made Mistakes.
Topic Only Feeds
- Articles: https://mademistakes.com/articles.xml
- Paper by FiftyThree Tutorials: https://mademistakes.com/mastering-paper.xml
- PaperFaces iPad Portraits: https://mademistakes.com/paperfaces.xml
- Procreate iPad Paintings: https://mademistakes.com/procreate-paintings.xml
- Today I Learned Posts: https://mademistakes.com/til.xml