This is my personal website written and edited by me. Your use of this website, in any and all forms, constitutes an acceptance of these terms and policies. This page is reviewed and revised from time to time.
All content provided is for informational purposes only. The articles and posts on this website are my own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of my employer or its subsidiaries. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information found here or by following any links. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
First and foremost, I will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent.
Like many other websites, MadeMistakes.com uses log files to help learn about when, from where, and how often traffic flows to this site. The information in these log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third-party advertisers may also place and read cookies on your browser and/or use web beacons to collect information. MadeMistakes.com has no access or control over these cookies. You should review the respective privacy policies on any and all third-party ad servers for more information regarding their practices and how to opt-out.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
I make money on this website through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this website because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
What this means for you:
- I became an affiliate to earn revenue towards the costs of running and maintaining this website. Where I have direct control over which ads are served on this website I offer only products that are directly related to the topic of this website and products that a reader/subscriber would have a genuine interest in or need of.
- I do not and will not recommend a product just for the sake of making money.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this website.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this website, my Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
All original content (e.g. articles, blog posts, illustrations, artwork, and photographs) available on MadeMistakes.com is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License unless otherwise noted. Basically this means you are free to share, transmit, distribute, alter, transform, and build on my work just as long as you don’t use it for commercial purposes without my prior written consent.
If you’re inclined to give credit — a link back to the source article attributed to either Made Mistakes or Michael Rose is good enough for me. If you don’t want to attribute my content, hey that’s cool too. Just don’t go stealing stuff and republishing it as your own.
Last updated: June 15, 2017