After having so much fun creating and releasing my first open source Jekyll theme, I figured I’d go at it again. So here be the fruit of that effort — I call it So Simple, a Jekyll theme for words and pictures.
- A variety of layouts with clean and readable typography.
- Microformats markup to make post content machine-readable and discoverable.
- Disqus Comments and Google Analytics support.
- SEO best practices via Jekyll SEO Tag.
- Options to customize the theme and make it your own.
To learn more about how to install, configure, customize the look and feel, and some other junk, read up here.
Need help setting up the theme or getting it configured? Search the discussions or issues on GitHub. Having trouble installing or using Jekyll, the Jekyll Talk forum is a good place to ask for help.
This theme is free and open source software, distributed under the MIT License.
Jekyll blog theme designed to give your site a tumble-log look.
Your new Jekyll default theme.
A flexible two-column Jekyll theme for building a personal site, blog, project documentation, or portfolio.
A lightweight website starter for Jekyll.