Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or your own server.
Includes responsive layouts (single, archive index, search, splash, and paginated home page) that look great on mobile and desktop browsers. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you.
- Bundled as a “theme gem” for easier installation/upgrading.
- Support for Jekyll’s built-in Sass/SCSS preprocessor.
- Nine different skins (color variations).
- Optional header images, custom sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, navigation lists, and more.
- Commenting support (powered by Disqus, Facebook, Google+, Discourse, static-based via Staticman, and utterances).
To learn more about how to customize this theme, include feature images in posts, modify the look and feel, create new posts, and some other junk, read up here.
This theme is free and open source software, distributed under the MIT License.