Minimal Mistakes is a flexible two-column Jekyll theme. Perfect for hosting your personal site, blog, or portfolio on GitHub or your own server.
Includes responsive layouts (
splash pages) that look great on mobile and desktop browsers. As the name implies — styling is purposely minimalistic to be enhanced and customized by you .
- Compatible with GitHub Pages
- Several layout options (single, archive, splash pages)
- SEO optimized with support for Twitter Cards and Open Graph data
- Optional header images, sidebars, table of contents, galleries, related posts, breadcrumb links, and more.
- Optional comments (Disqus, Facebook, Google+, Staticman, and custom)
- Optional analytics (Google Analytics and custom)
To learn more about how to customize this theme, include feature images in posts, modify the look and feel, create new posts, and some other junk, read up here.
Having a problem getting something to work or want to know why I setup something in a certain way? Ping me on Twitter @mmistakes or file a GitHub issue. And if you make something cool with this theme feel free to let me know.
This theme is free and open source software, distributed under the MIT License.
Comments are closed. If you have a question concerning the content of this page, please feel free to contact me.